What is the Real Time Resolution™ (RTR) Center?
HealthCare Partners is committed to ensuring members have access to the care they need in a timely manner. Our RTR Center ensures you can talk with an expert staff member when access to care is time-sensitive.
Here’s how the RTR Center can help:
- Your patient comes in to the office and you determine an urgent specialist consult is needed. The RTR Center will arrange care for you in real time.
- Your patient comes to the office and has a condition you need assistance addressing, and perhaps the emergency department is an option. The RTR Center will make arrangements to meet your patient’s urgent care needs. We will also ensure that you remain connected to the patient’s care and receive care updates.
- Waiting for a time-sensitive response from HCP regarding patient care? The RTR will assist you.
How does it work?
When you have a patient with an urgent need, simply call the Real Time Resolution™ Center directly. During normal business hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM (EST), a staff member will work with you to connect your patient with the service needed.
After normal business hours, and on weekends, you will be connected to an on call nurse who will provide the same level of expert assistance for urgent needs that you receive during the business day.
Contact the RTR Center
- Call (866) 925-0199 or (516) 394-5680
- Queens, Nassau, Suffolk providers: Press 1 for an RTR specialist
- Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, Westchester providers: Press 2 for an RTR specialist
Download our Real Time Resolution™ Center Contact Aid for your office.