What is it?
HealthCare Partners is committed to ensuring members have access to the care they need in a timely manner. Our Real Time Resolution™(RTR) Center ensures you can talk with an expert staff member when access to care is time-sensitive.
How it works
When you have a patient at hand with an urgent need, simply call the Real Time Resolution™ Center directly.
During normal business hours, a staff member will work with you to connect your patient with the service needed. For example:
- Your patient comes in to the office and you determine an urgent specialist consult is needed. Call the RTR Center and we will arrange that for you in real time.
- Your patient comes to the office and has a condition you need assistance addressing, and perhaps the emergency department is an option. Call the RTR Center and we will make arrangements to meet the patient’s urgent care needs. We will also ensure that you remain connected to the patient’s care and receive care updates.
- Waiting for a time-sensitive response from HCP regarding patient care? Call the RTR Center for assistance.
After normal business hours and on weekends, you will be connected to our 24 hour Nurse on Call line who will provide the same level of expert assistance for urgent needs that you receive during the business day.
RTR Center number
- (866) 925-0199 or (516) 394-5680
- Queens, Nassau, Suffolk providers: Press 1 for an RTR specialist
- Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, Westchester providers: Press 2 for an RTR specialist