HCP’s Re-credentialing Process
HCP requires our providers to undergo re-credentialing every three years in order to maintain the strict standards that come with maintaining a high-quality network.
You will receive a re-credentialing package in the mail approximately four months prior to your credential’s expiration, or you can download the packet below.
Once completed, you can send completed documents to:
Fax: (516) 515-8843
Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) universal application
It is important for you to review your Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) universal application to ensure that all information has been re-attested to and is current. Your information on the CAQH should include:
- Current office location(s)
- Updated malpractice claims history
- Updated copies of New York State License, Drug Enforcement Agency certification, and proof of malpractice insurance coverage with the application
Not registered with CAQH?
Register with CAQH to expedite data collection and maintenance to support, credentialing, directory services, claims administration, and more.
Want to join our IPA?
Join our IPA and gain access to tools and supports that help to keep you independent.
- Our team helps you deliver great care
- We ease the administrative burden on your practice
- We offer strong financial support