HealthCare Partners (HCP) is committed to providing a website that is accessible and user-friendly for all people. This website follows many of the standards in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG) in order to ensure accessibility and usability, such as:
- Providing alternative text for appropriate images and other non-text elements
- Avoiding the use of graphics to represent text
- Making it easy to interact using a mouse, keyboard, and/or touch screens
- Using descriptive anchor text for accurate navigation
- Structuring and accurately nesting headings and content
- Ensuring meaning is not conveyed by color alone
While HCP strives to adhere to overall standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in every area of the website. We will continue to seek out solutions to maintain a high level of accessibility. Should you experience any issues navigating this website, please contact us at (800) 877-7587, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
If you have a hearing or speech impairment, call the TTY/TDD number at 711. For language assistance, please contact us at (800) 877-7587 and request an interpreter in your preferred language, free of charge.