As you know, quality health care begins with an annual wellness visit (AWV). AWVs help with health maintenance and prevention. To provide a complete checkup, you should include the following as part of your visit:
- Comprehensive physical examination
- Assess current medical conditions
- Complete appropriate lab work
- Address preventative care
- Review medications
- Promote a healthy life style
Learn more about AWVs, Body Mass Index, Blood Pressure Screenings, and Morbid Obesity to minimize risk factors for your patients.
Download Annual Wellness Visits
Annual Wellness Visit Form (AWV) and Coding Guide
Use the form to document your patients’ Annual Wellness Visits (AWVs) and to develop personalized prevention plans to help keep them healthy.