The HHS Office for Civil Rights (OCR) hosted a webinar on April 24, 2020, for health IT stakeholders on HIPAA privacy and security issues related to COVID-19 and recent OCR actions related to the pandemic.
- OCR February Bulletin Overview
- Notification of Enforcement Discretion on Telehealth Remote Communications
- Guidance on Telehealth Remote Communications
- Guidance on Disclosures to Law Enforcement, Paramedics, Other First Responders, and Public Health Authorities
- Notification of Enforcement Discretion on Uses and Disclosures of Protected Health Information (PHI) by Business Associates for Public Health and Health Oversight Activities
- Notification of Enforcement Discretion Regarding COVID-19 Community-Based Testing Sites
A recording of this webinar is now available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/2C6iOdS_FR0.
The slides from this presentation may be viewed at: https://go.usa.gov/xvExS.