We look forward to seeing you at the first HealthCare Partners Primary Care Physician Symposium. Please join us for this important physician-only event.
HCP works with over 1,300 PCPs in the New York market. This symposium is a new opportunity to gather with your physician colleagues to learn, discuss and explore ways to improve the health of your patients and the economics of your practice as we establish a healthcare leadership vision in your community.
Value-based changes in our industry were difficult to manage before the pandemic, and in many ways, the pandemic has only accelerated the need to embrace these changes.
Please join us in discussing how we navigate a path to success as:
- Dr. Jeffrey Sachs, CEO and Founder of the Sachs Policy Group, reflects on how COVID-19 has changed the healthcare industry and how we can navigate the changes through digital healthcare.
- Dr. Robert LoNigro, President and Chief Physician Officer for HCP, announces new value-based contracting models and newly aligned incentive programs designed to support PCPs and their patients’ health.
- Patrick Adams, CEO for HCP, introduces new tools and technology available to help manage your patients’ health outcomes.
- Receive a $350 Honorarium for your attendance and collect your Q4 Stipend payment
- Participate in our raffles to win great prizes – including a trip for two to Paris!
In accordance with New York City mandates, all attendees must show proof of vaccination. We will be following CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests.
Questions or need help registering? Call (516) 394-5670 Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM EST.